Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A week in the Wet Tropics region of Northern QLD


So much to share here but not much time with only 24 hours left up in Cairns before I head back to Brisbane after a week getting acquainted with the area and the place where I will do a residency in September/October.... Tanks Arts Centre and Cairns Botanic Gardens. I wrote a couple of posts on this trip at the other two blogs... one about visiting the World Heritage Site at the Daintree National Park...


Mossman River at the Mossman Gorge

The other post about my new journal and drawings of pods and rainforest fruits I've been collecting.


the new journal



Click those links to go see the images.
   Back home soon!
      Sophie


2 comments:

ronnie said...

love the new journal entries sophie

Sophie Munns said...

thanks Ronnie... so enjoyed getting into this one!
S

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...